Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Bad Coverage and Slow Internet Speed Complaint

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing this message to complain about the stability of the DIGI internet is extremely SLOW and UNSATISFIED.

Meanwhile, I have done some survey of the surrounding DIGI user neighbourhood, they all agree about the internet is highly unstable and the speed is hyper slow. Even sometimes it has shown 4G with 4 bars, but accessibility to any website, page, upload or download required to wait for a long time (worse than h+), it is frustrating and irritating especially during the period of Covid-19 outbreak, we all have to stay at home to get our work done with a stable internet connection and speed. Currently, some of my neighbour and friends changed their internet provider because DIGI is so disappointing. 

We are going toward the year of 2021, the age of automation and digitalization which many works can only be done more efficiently with high-stable internet speed. I believe there are many potential customers will choose DIGI in my residential area if DIGI pays attention to the internet coverage, put effort to the stability and speed of the internet, willing to hear the customers' complaints and making improvement. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. 

This is my residential area address:
Taman Sri Intan 31450 Menglembu Perak. 

Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage and Slow Internet Speed Complaint

Support

Hi maxleeAAA. First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience. For assistance, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.

The report will be received by our technical team and the result will be updated in the My Case Status in the Notes section.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!