Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Support

Iztivx, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

We also regret to inform u that the unusually high usage has caused internet connection slowness recently. It may take time to resolve this, thus we seek your patience and kind understanding on this issue

Highlighted

I want complain about bad network coverage at my area. The network is lost when it rains or the power supply is cut off. 4g network is sometimes usable
Highlighted

we have a very² bad internet connection since 2018 which is very annoying for student and teacher who lives here, I waited since 2018 for you guys to improve this bad connection, you see arr i really need a good internet connection for me to submit my assignment, play online games also, open facebook also, haiya cmon lah guys
Highlighted

Support

Hi Bintorung, our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Smiley Sad Please do submit the network feedback via MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click on Menu > Support> Network Coverage. Our respective team will take an immediate action to resolve this for you ya. Our investigation findings of your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. TQ.

Highlighted

Jalan pengkalan Barat 24, Ipoh Perak

4G coverage very weak, always switch over to 3G. Cant even enjoy 4G+
Highlighted

Support

Hi kevin94lee, kindly PM to our Inbox with your mobile number and full address so we can assist you further. Thank You.

Highlighted

Very poor coverage at Kampung Sungai Buaya, 42700 Banting . Please fix it as soon as possible or i will change telco
Highlighted

Bad coverage at kampung sungai buaya, banting since the middle of 2019.

My family and i is using digi telco . if this matter is not resolved, I will invite my family to switch to another telco.
Highlighted

coverage not stable at kg cempaka sari, pasir puteh  31650, please take some action!

Highlighted

ALAMAT RUMAH SAYA ..

PUSAT ISLAM DESA TAQWA JALAN BALAI DAKWAH

45800 JERAM SELANGOR

TOLONG..KAWASAN SAYA LANGSUNG TIADA  NETWORK.

1 BAR,  PUN TIADA...NETWORK DIGI PANGKAH  HABIS..

TOLONG  YE.. SAYA PAKAI ,BROADBAND MENGUNAKAN NOMBOR DIGI..

JIKA TIADA 4G NETWORK,,,DECODER TV SAYA,TIDAK BOLEH DIGUNAKAN..