Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Support

Azsmirul, please inbox us the full location details for further checking on this. Don't forget to include ur phone number too ya

Highlighted

Area Sandakan Sabah area rumah sya da  4g LTE tp lembab masi kura2 sblom ni  1mbps la ni  7-20 kbps

Highlighted

Support

Masih mengalami isu yang sama ke? Jika ya mohon restart telefon atau on/off flight mode. Jika isu masih berlarutan anda boleh buat aduan maklumbalas rangkaian melalui MyDigi app (Log in Mydigi> klik ikon Menu sebelah atas kiri> Support> Network Coverage) supaya siasatan lanjut blh dijalankan. Hasil siasatan kes akan dikemaskini di bawah 'My Reports' di MyDigi dlm tempoh 2-5 hari bekerja. TQ.

Highlighted

Hi, why lately digi coverage very slow, most worst at jitra always 3g with minimun internet running, go to alor star line become 4g but internet slow like snail. what happen to digi? i am using digi almost 15years, this 1st time i do complain.Please act fast. Don't wait until people change their mind.

Highlighted

Support

mjnfauzi, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad Please PM/Inbox us the full details of ur location and number further checking and assistance on this. Tq

Highlighted

Tri pinnacle tanjung tokong penang since i move there coverage very very bad digi please check the coverage there tq
Highlighted

Support

Hi ThivaRam, our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Smiley Sad Please do submit the network feedback via MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click on Menu > Support> Network Coverage. Our respective team will take an immediate action to resolve this for you ya. Our investigation findings of your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. TQ.

Highlighted

Very bad coverage at my area . Ara Sendayan ,seremban . Difficulty in making calls and using the net during emergency. Please check ASAP . Thank you !!
Highlighted

Support

Hi Yuha, kindly PM to our Inbox with your mobile number and full address so we can assist you further. Thank You.

Highlighted

Its been a couple of days after raining days in kota damansara the bar line always just 2 bar and sometimes 0 bar eventhough i keep restarting my phone and buy new internet the problem still the same. Please fix this because i need to attend online classes and always get worried evrytime the bar line keep disappearing .Moreover it always happen when it rains, the line always terrible till now please fix it quick. I use this number for 8 years and i dont want to change my number to other network so please kindly fix it