Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Support

Hi Frozen. If the issue persists, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app for further assistance with the network issue ; Menu >> Support >>  choose Network Coverage. 

The report will be sent straight to our technical team and the result will be appeared in the My Case Status within 2~5 days. Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

hi i have same problem here.

there is no network at my workplace.

tanjung langsat industrial complex - 81707

i feel wasted paying  120 a month with sucks coverage

Highlighted

Taman Senawang Jaya 70450
Bad coverage. My Internet 100g but verey slow
Highlighted

Support

Hi Cikano / nurulakmarahmad. should the issue persists, please follow the steps given in my previous reply to submit a report with the network issue. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Really bad coverage and connection for indoor at Kampung Kanchong Darat Banting Selangor,.

Dear dgi, you need to improve your coverage in here as soon as possible because i'm  getting fedup days by days

Highlighted

Support

Zulhafizat, Sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad Does the issue still persist till now? If yes and to assist u further on it, u may 

log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. 

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

Highlighted

Hi There,

Appreciae if you  check the DIGI network coverage in my area .

Bad coverage at my area almost 2 weeks:

Sungai Manggis
42700 Banting, Selangor

Postcode 42700.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Support

Hi SARA_KRISHNAN. If you have the same issue, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app for further assistance with the network issue ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.

The report will be directly sent to our technical team and the result will be appeared in the My Case Status within 2~5 days. Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Highlighted

I have experience bad internet connection and also coverage at Kulim,Kedah. The connection not stable. I have used Digi for more than 10 years. It will be sad to change telco. Please do something about this.
Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area kampung ulu bakai , kulim Poscode09020

Masalah internet slow..tolong perkembangkan di tempat halaman saya..agar ia tidak menjadi isu masalah internetperbaiki secepatnya