Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Dear Digi,

Would appreciate if you could check the internet stregnth and coverage in my area - Kampung Simpang 5 Darat 84800 Bukit Gambir,, Johor Darul Takzim

Signal shows 3G but downloads extermely slow, not as per usual speeds. Difficulty even in loading normal webpages. And i also can't send any whatsapp text.

Thanks.

Hello digi, im had 4 hours bad coverage, no line, cant make call, cant text,stated only SOS on the screen. Seriously digi???????? The other friend using Digi also having the same problem too.. What happen? Please please and PLEASE, MAKE THIS PROBLEM FIX SOON!!!!!!!!

Very bad coverange Petaling Jaya area.sometimes 2bar and 3 bar display on .if 4bar signal sometimes cannot to be open website or any aplication slow to open.

hello hai, can you please check digi coverage at my place?? i pay my bill monthly but cant open even instagram? whatsapp also sometimes cant? i got 100gb per month but cant used it, such a waste for me.. kampung tajin 21700 kuala berang terengganu.. if you notice this i want to say tq! ☺️

Support

Hi, good morning. We appreciate if you could submit an official report via your MyDigi app for further assistance with the network issue.

Old version = Menu >> Support >> Email >> Select Category (Network Coverage). 
New version = Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage.

The report's result will be appeared in the Case Status (old version) or My Case Status (new version) within 2~5 days. Rest assured that our technical team will revert to you the soonest possible. Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Bad coverage right now for about 2 weeks already, but no improvement of the coverage for this area. My area is at Universiti Teknologi Mara ,Arau, Perlis. Postcode 02600. The signal is keep breaking up when i make a search on the web. Also when i playing online game, i couldnt play the game smoothly bcause the lag of the game that cause by the internet bad coverage always running down from 4G to H+ so suddenly. Not once even twice but, so many times. Please make an improvement so your customer will be satisfied, thank you.

Support

muqrinizam, If the issue still persists, u may log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

Line digi xberapa ok area rembau negeri sembilan kg sepri,sila lah tambah pencawang area sini

Please tambah pencawang area rembau negeri sembilan kampung denai keroh sepri,line sini xda.

Area : Felda Sungai Tekam Utara,Jerantut, Pahang
Postcode : 27060
Period : For the past few months