Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

vary bad coverage at area Bera Selatan  Ldg Bukit Berembun  Past 1 month  

Community Manager

@ramaraosivanjal, kindly report your network observations using MyDigi app for further investigation: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

i would like to complain on the bad coverage at Bayu Condominium Pandan Jaya. There are only times when the network are 3gs and most of time even it says 3g the line are slow. 

Community Manager

@mfztlain wrote:

i would like to complain on the bad coverage at Bayu Condominium Pandan Jaya. There are only times when the network are 3gs and most of time even it says 3g the line are slow. 

Kindly submit your network feedback to MyDigi for further investigation: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Bad Coverage Area to complain

Terribly bad coverage at pantai dalam KL, especially for internet connection, plis fix this

Community Manager

@Mj91 wrote:
Terribly bad coverage at pantai dalam KL, especially for internet connection, plis fix this

Please use the above provided link to guide yourself submitting the feedback through MyDigi.

Very slowly network on my house area...
Taman jason,97000 bintulu sarawak...
Pls improve..

Community Manager

@TCS wrote:
Very slowly network on my house area...
Taman jason,97000 bintulu sarawak...
Pls improve..

Kindly submit your network feedback to MyDigi for further investigation http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

sec 18 shah alam, selangor has a bad coverage since decade. if there is no changes, me and my family will change to other telco services that can give a better coverage

Valued Contributor

what i have done is to raise this issue via mydigi app, where this link the location to GPS location, so digi can track and take action. perhaps you can consider to do so.