Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Bad coverage at my area KM4 Jalan Takan 96850 Song Sarawak. Most the indoor place has no signal at all.  At been since long ago, everyone of us using DiGi but when we back to hometown here, the line still not upgraded. Please DiGi upgrade your coverage here. Tq!

Support

Hi albertoantol. You too, may follow the steps we gave earlier to lodge an official report about the network issue you are having. Our technical team will revert to u the soonest possible. TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Bad Coverage Area to complain

Hi Digi.. my place had very bad coverage for digi.. can you please do something.. the connection for internet was very slow.. and the indoor call also cannot be connected.. please do something to make the connection faster..

Support

Hi.mohd17144. Kindly lodge an official report via ur MyDigi app and please follow the steps given as above. Our technical team will revert to u the soonest possible. TQ.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I'm staying at berapit , before digi line will very good. Just this month totally can't call at all. Pls check out the signal stand.

I'm staying at berapit , before digi line will very good. Just this month totally can't call at all. Pls check out the signal stand. Berapit area-postcode 14000

Support

Hi Gym. Kindly submit your feedback via your MyDigi app (as above steps) and our technical team will revert to you the soonest possible. Thank you.

I had a bad coverage at Kulim Square,Lunas.poscode09600,and then at Politeknik Kulim.Poscode 09000 and Taman Selasih Kulim.Poscode 09000.
The network unstable when watching youtube video and playing game.

Support

Hi Zi-o. Have you submitted a report via your MyDigi app? If haven't, please submit it for our technical team to assist. Thank you.

Hi, I'm staying in Bukit Jalil and am experiencing the worst data speed in my life. I'm using 4g LTE IN BUKIT JALIL where the coverage is supposed to be good and I can't even access support on the digi app. Please help me. Resolve this issue as soon as possible.