Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Line digi di area 7F42+H6 Bandar Puncak Alam, Selangor sangat tidak memuaskan terlalu slow dan buffering bila bukak YouTube dan vc..

Support

Hi Mijan8485, mohon maaf ya, sila PM ke Inbox kami, sertakan nombor telefon bimbit dan alamat penuh dengan isu anda supaya kami boleh semak lanjut, Terima Kasih.

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain Sg Plan Bintulu

Dear sir.. I want to complaining that digi coverage here was poor.. Ive been using digi almost 5 years and everyday facing bad connection.

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain Sg Plan Bintulu

Support

Raymond96, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain at Sky Park, Cyberjaya

Bad coverage for phone call,  everytime  i make a phone  call during night time in my house. Line  is really bad  sound was not clear and noisy.

Sky Park @ Cyberjaya, Jalan Teknokrat 1,  Cyber 3, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor.

Support

Hi FikriAziz, kindly PM to our Inbox with your mobile number and full address so we can assist you further. Thank You.

**bleep** you la digi , line macam babi je pukima hamkachan go **bleep** your mother

Support

jackma, if u need any further assistance from us here, please PM us the full details of ur issue and location details ya. Tq.

T3-08-14 TOWER 3, SKY PARK ,  PARK CYBERJAYA.

KIndly contact me at 013-2235747

This app is really difficult to reply. please contact me hp 013-2235747 

Support

FikriAziz, PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance with the network issue you are facing. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!