Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Support

Good evening frubo / luqshah. Please refer to our above replies for the steps on how to submit an official report with regards to the network issue. Thank you. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

SOMETIMES DATA DONT EVEN CAN USE!!!! PLAY GAMES ALSO LAG!!!! WORSE LINE !!!!
Highlighted

Support

Lexley, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. 
Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

We also regret to inform u that the unusually high usage has caused internet connection slowness recently. It may take time to resolve this, thus we seek your patience and kind understanding on this issue

Highlighted

Mon 29 jun 2020 stay at taman sri gombak fasa 5 batu cave. Digi connection to slow starting from 2000-2400 at btween that time when playing game always disconnected or lagging, when surf the youtube or internet always buffer slow need to waiting before can watch youtube , before 8pm internet connection run smoothly as usual no buffer no lagging, not just at my home at my work place or kedai mamak when 8pm till 12 am the problem start,i notice this problem occur since this month, my whole family use digi has same problem
Highlighted

Support

Red3, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

We also regret to inform u that the unusually high usage has caused internet connection slowness recently. It may take time to resolve this, thus we seek your patience and kind understanding on this issue

Highlighted

Nah.. Its useless. You guys could send a thousand of reports but they respond with the same reason just like a bot out there. NO ACTIONS TAKEN. lol
Highlighted

Nope. Nothing happen tho. Waste of time.
Highlighted

the internet is very slow even when the tower is very close to me
Highlighted

Support

razzo, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Highlighted

Bad coverage at my area Senadin miri. 98000 Miri sarawak