Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain, Used to be good.

Internet speed at Kampung Lingkudau Laut, Keningau, Sabah, postcode 89008 is so bad now, used to be so good but suddenly became bad few months ago, we wait for it to get better but it just got worst now. Almost half a year. few peoples have changed their telco to Celcom & Maxis because of this. pls fix asap.
Highlighted

The data connection at Kampung Baru Jeram is extremely terrible

**bleep** **bleep** data connection here. Sorry,before data connection, I want to complain about the signal. You think Jeram is forest? Sometimes there is no signal, I mean NO SIGNAL, COMPLETELY NO SIGNAL,just like I on airplane mode but truly I didn't. The data connection is super duper "dumpable", the worst internet ever. I'd held my temper for very long time. You know why do I call it trash, because even though I try to subscribe the "unlimited high speed" the internet still UNCHANGE. Did I misunderstand the meaning of "unlimited high speed" ? I don't think so. So, please...fix that problem. I need the internet to do school assignment. If not because of the lock down, I won't have this problem. You know that the lock down will be held for "unknown" days. Then please, fix that tortoise speed internet problem as well as the signal at here. Now I beg you, please give some response as a respect to your customer"S".
Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Please do some improvement at Bemban, malacca.. The line is very poor.. In a second i got 4G,in a second the line switch back to H or 3G. Why can't the 4G line just stable.. I'm paying rm120 per month, please let me fell worth it
Highlighted

Oh please digi. . Why my 4g internet very slow! I don’t understand why but free 1gb from 8am - 6pm working so fine. I’m really upset!
Highlighted

Good day DIGI.

I would like to make a complaint about bad coverage of internet in my area.

1. Issue: the internet connection I have in my area is only H+. I cant even browse any website nor receive Whatsapp message. The connection is very very poor.

2. Device: Oppo F1S

3. Location: Jalan Kejayaan 4, Taman Universiti, 81300 Skudai, Johor.

4. This has been happened for a long time. I can enjoy good connection (4G) in other places of Taman Universiti, but not in my residential area (Jalan Kejayaan 4).

Highlighted

Support

Hi. Unusual high usage has caused Internet slowness at the moment. As it takes time to resolve this and to reduce the impact, your patience is much appreciated.

But, if issue happens for quite some time already, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app for further assistance with the network issue ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.

The report will be directly sent to our technical team and the result will be appeared in the My Case Status after a few days. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Bad Coverage Area to complain

i stay at terengganu...
my village dosent have a coverage..
i been use digi almost 2 years.. but coverage is so bad.. only one bar for 3g.. and its to slow... i hope this will be fix as soon as possible.. at kampung petaling jak 21800 ajil hulu terengganu... really need improvement of coverage because i cant use internet.. hope you will improve at my village.. thank you
Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area at Inanam Kiansom. Poscode 88450 kota kinabalu

Using DIGI for few years and still i get bad internet here. I used postpaid/prepaid yet i get 300ms while gaming compare to years ago.. compare with other sims i can get 60ms to 80ms. So i decided to apply extra speed for rm1 and still the same... Getting patient for years is tired and i keep top up because of this.
Highlighted

Bad coverage in my area Kubang Kerian, Kota Bharu Kelantan exactly beside Hospital University Sains Malaysia, postcode 16150. I'm the gold member plan 120 but the coverage is super low and I notice this happens start the second year of my agreement. If this not be fixed, i might consider switching to other networks
Highlighted

Bad coverage at my area kampung raso 2, Lundu , Sarawak