Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Bad coverage :
Lorong 6H Taman Malihah, Matang
93050 Kuching, Sarawak

Already complain in MyDigi. Problem still persist.
Screenshot_2018-10-01-20-20-39-26.png

Nowadays coverage and DIGI line totally screwed me up!!!!buffering toooooooo long....i'm using DIGI LINE since i'm 12years old....I'm a loyalty customer!!!!I have no problem with DIGI LINE before!!!!BUT NOW,PIST ME OFF!!!!

bad coverage at utm skudai. only get 3g connection but still slow.

please rectify.

worst line i haven't ever experienced! terrible coverage especially during night time! i will never recommend digi again!

seriously?! stilll ask for proof?! haven't you experienced the 'fastest line' during night time?

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain - Putra Place Condo Penang

Recently Putra Place Condominum area is having poor or not internet connection. Previous week was working fine.

Please fix this problem. I don't pay for no internet connection service.

Just to add more details:

Address: Putra Place Condo, Persiaran Bayan Indah, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.

Community Manager
shaun819, for our technical team to get the information of your issue and assess it systematically, we would like you to send the feedback through MyDigi app instead. https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

can you please enhance 4G network coverage at Serdang Raya area? 

Taman Putra Indah here is very low 4G coverage, even with 3 bar of signal strength, but digi internet are super unstable...even when I switch to 3G....considering switch to Maxis if the problem continues.

Support

yoongleong94, please follow the instructions given by MrOctopusK to submit an official report about the issue you are having. Our technical team will revert to you the soonest possible. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!