Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Extremely poor connection in Jabatan Agama Islam Johor, Pusat Islam Iskandar. I have reported this issue since July and it  still Now, its already August, the connection is still at its worst!

When Digi gonna resolved this issue. I am very dissapointed. 

[ Edited ]
Umbai, Merlimau Melaka. 77300.
3days bad reception. Poor internet connection. 0136260957.
Screenshot_20180829-234510.jpg

Community Manager
Hi Mr_East, could you kindly provide your feedback through MyDigi app so that our technical team can investigate on the issue? https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...
Thank you for your feedback

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Please fix  network at my area Sungai Rengit, Pengerang, Johor. Most of my friends and family member using DIGI having same problems. I subcribed to POSTPAID 150 INFINITE, but the  internet is **bleep** slow. I cant even watch short video on Youtube. For gaming also I having worst experience whereby the  moba game keep lagging. 

Support

Hi ivyyue26,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. :-( Are you still facing the same issue till now? If yes, please submit the network issue that you have encountered via MyDigi under Support. Just fill up the required details in the Email form after choosing "Network Coverage" in the Category field. Our investigation findings about your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. For guidelines on how to submit your case via MyDigi, you may visit - http://goo.gl/RNWQ9s 

Thanks.

i've been using digi and the line is extremely s*** durin night time in Selangor area..please improve it

Community Manager

@nOAAn, please follow the guide to provide your feedback. Our technical team will require some details to work on the issue you're facing. Thank you for your help

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain (Kempas)

Everyday!!!!
Line problem!!!! 4G but loading and no respond!!!
Shame on You Digi!!!
Expensive rate for the data but poor services!!
Seriously... go on withthe services, your company will be one of the most useless telco and wasted!

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain (Kempas)

Support

akmalakim, we are sorry to hear that. Kindly lodge a report via the instruction provided. Should the Mobile Data connection is too slow, please use a WiFi connection and log in using 'Sign in with CONNECT' option. Our technical team will revert to you the soonest possible. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Area puchong prima line lembab sangat. Dah buat data tapi still lambat