Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Dah buat semua tu tapi tak ada apa-apa tindakan pn

Bad coverage area at Durian Tunjung area, Labuan. Extremely slow and frustrating. Please improve. Thanks

Bad coverage bad internet connection

Playing game always lagg 300-900ms ping
Coverange always lose. Everyday is disaster

Location sibujaya sibu sarawak.
Pls fix. We gamer always need smooth internet. -25mmr

Bad coverage and no internet connection at taman seroja, bandar baru salak tinggi, sepang. There is ‘no services’ during and after rainy day. Please take this matter seriously. Tq

Please repair the coverage at perumahan jintan, 17060, pasir mas kelantan. Cannot use digi here ! Please fix it immediately. Thank you

Community Manager
If you do notice any anomalies with the network at your area, kindly submit the affected location and observations through MyDigi app https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I want to inform.. that at my working place... Coverage very bad and sometimes no coverage at all

I'am at Kapar Energy Venture at kampung Tuk Muda, Kapar Klang Selangor

Hope digi can solve this problem as soonest possible..
We got soo many digi user here.. and if this problem continue.. maybe we will consider to change to another line

Community Manager

@rohim89, use MyDigi app to submit your precise location so that our technical team could investigate or plan for future improvement at the affected area. Here is the guide on how to submit your feedback: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Bad Coverage Area to complain

im facing the worst internet connectivity for past 3 day at the below location ,i feel pointless paying a services as worst as this 

2310 Century Square

Jalan Usahawan,

63000 Cyberjaya

Selangor, Malaysia 

Please do something to improve on the this issue , if its the same i will be hesitate to switch my Telco provider. 

Thanks  Unhappy and upset user  

Support

Gayathry01, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing.