Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Support

Hi Kumu1, kindly PM to our Inbox with your mobile number and full address so we can assist you further. Thank You.

Highlighted

Hi, I want to complain about the bad coverage at Kg Dagang Tanah, Duvanson, Putatan, Sabah. I couldn't make or receive calls as well as no internet coverage at all today (07/10/2020). Please help because I'm working from home during this MCO and need the internet urgently
Highlighted

Support

AedyJuan, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad Have u try to reboot ur device and recheck on the connection back? Any other Digi users facing the same issue like u? Please PM us the details and phone number to check further on this

Highlighted

I can't handle anymore with bad coverage at my neighborhood, Taman Seri Impian, Jalan Lencong Barat. It's getting really worse here, hopefully you take my message to concern. If not I'll have to leave Digi. Thank you
Highlighted

Support

Sorry to hear about this, Sates2000 Smiley Sad May we know since when did u face this issue? Please PM us ur phone and complete home address to check further on this. Tq.

Highlighted

Low network coverage at Bandar Botanic, Klang ... Please to upgrade
Highlighted

Support

HARIWIN03, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. 

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area at Taman Bestari Gong Badak Kuala Terengganu

Digi line very poor (lasap) in here, 4G? tipu .......internet very slow ,online games (GG.com). matilah kalau tidak baiki lagi line di sini. Macam mana saya boleh percayai yang Digi tu hebat , kuat dan tahan

Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area at Taman Bestari Gong Badak Kuala Terengganu

Support

Hi lim1001. Untuk semakan dan bantuan, anda boleh ikuti langkah-langkah yang diberikan Digi_Sha seperti di atas ya. Aduan tersebut akan dihantar terus ke bahagian teknikal. Atau anda boleh juga PM (inbox) kami. Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Dear Digi,

Would appreciae if you could check the internet strength and coverage in my area - PPRT Taman Semarak, Tawau, Sabah. Poscode 91000 . 3 November 2020

Signal shows 4G but signal extermely slow, my location is center building last night i buy data 10 GB but nothing change please digi give me feedback imidiatly its very difficulty even in loading normal webpages.

Please solve my problem. Thank you