Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Support

Hi all. For further assistance, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.

The report will be directly sent to our technical team and the result will be appeared in the My Case Status within 2~5 days. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hi, at my working place, the coverage not so good.. Even making call.
Jalan Tg musang, jalan langgar, 06400, pokok sena kedah
Highlighted

Support

Hi Aryautara, our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Smiley Sad Unusual high usage has caused Internet slowness at this time. As it takes time to resolve this, we seek your patience and kind understanding on the matter ya. Thank you.

Highlighted

Coverage is bad inside the house at kuarters jkr kg chokra port **bleep**son, its 4g outside and drop to 3g when inside
Highlighted

Support

Hi Onniemon. For further assistance, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.The report will be directly sent to our technical team and the result will be appeared in the My Case Status within 2~5 days. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Bad Coverage Area to complain

No. 29, Lorong Pancur Mutiara 6, Taman Pancur Mutiara, 14300 Nibong Tebal, Pulau Pinang.
no line ,but im check digi coverage map is 4g lte coverage for this area,pls solve this problem thx
Highlighted

Support

Hi neolow2682, For further assistance, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.The report will be directly sent to our technical team and the result will be appeared in the My Case Status within 2~5 days. Thank you.

Highlighted

See my real-time location on Maps: https://maps.app.goo.gl/6quWsFV5ogxrNB9K8

Highlighted

I have very bad experience using digi around my house every night. The coverage is not stable and sometime so bad i event cant open a pic. I already use digi rm80 monthly for 6yrs and last month i want to change to other telco unifi rm50 more cheap and more good coverage in my house. But digi offer me rm50 monthly with no speed cut and beg me to try this plan and cancel to change telco. I only experience a few week of good service and now the coverage event worse.. location cyber city apartment 2, 88300 kota kinabalu sabah. If this problem still not resolve i hope someone teach me how to proceed change plan..
Highlighted

Support

alihassanrahim9, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

We also regret to inform u that the unusually high usage has caused internet connection slowness recently. It may take time to resolve this, thus we seek your patience and kind understanding on this issue