Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Bad internet coverage in my area jasin postcode 77000, please kindly resolved it as i and my wife are using rm 80 postpaid deal and just recently moving here. The phone call is good, but internet is really bad. Please kindly address this issue. Thank you.
Highlighted

Support

Hi Mizi-mizi. Please follow the steps we gave in previous replies to lodge a report. If you have submitted it but didn't receive any feedback after 2~5 days, please PM us the email address and the phone number used in that report for us to check with our technical team. TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain in Serdang Jaya (Univ360 condo)

Got 4G signal with 3 bar but always very very very slow internet. Not only here, most of place digi got slow internet. Very disappointed for 10 over years using digi line.
Highlighted

Bad coverage at my area Taman Mentiga Jaya , Pekan , Pahang . Postcode 26600.

The signal is no coverage and no 3G and 4G.
Highlighted

Support

As checked, there's no network issue in the mentioned areas. If the issue persists, please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number and current location (full address and postcode) for further clarification, TQ

Highlighted

Please cheak your line in sg.buloh , im sick with your line do something ,dont only know to take money **bleep** you digi
Highlighted

Support

Hi Muhamad01, the unpleasant experience that you have encountered with our service is sincerely regretted. Please help to submit the network feedback via MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click on Menu > Support> Network Coverage. Our investigation findings of your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. TQ.

Highlighted

BAD COVERAGE EVER

Please notify this complaint and take action in improving your system and services. Bought one time data pass with 1gb for 1 hour but only able to used 10% of it due to buffering and terrible coverage. It really goes to wasted. I’m very disappointed as a consumer. Please ensure this will never happens again. Because the weather was good at that moment and should be no excuse about that. If it was caused due to maintenance WE are supposed to be informed. Please do something about this issue. Your cooperation would be appreciate
Highlighted

Re: BAD COVERAGE EVER

Support

Andykhairul, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

Highlighted

Very slow Internet connection in papar, sabah & bandar sierra, tuaran sabah.. Everytime I try to open my Instagram & Facebook my Internet suddenly gone.. Already buy for 1month unlimited social but still got this hurtful experience.. I just want to online peacefully without having any problems with the Internet.. Please do something about the network in my area.. Thank you