Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Please kindly fix bad coverage area around Taman Dusun Indah 93050 Kuching A.S.A.P. This problem start from yesterday around 10 am.
15709420019051655409315.jpg

DIGI Fu*ck, if u see this please report to your center,HQ & whoever it is. Your coverage in Labuan so sucks eventhough i live in the town. Please fix this stupid **bleep**. Cant really accept this why the coverage still sucks even in the town. Waste of money !!

Bad Coverage Area to complain - Tmn Sutera Kajang

Very disappointed, I just join digi plan 140 gb, but can't use it because of bad coverage at Taman Sutera, 43200 Kajang, Selangor

Please do something, improve it ASAP, I give 2 days before I shift to another telco

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain - Tmn Sutera Kajang

Support

Hi all. Please follow the steps given by Digi_Sha as above to submit a report regards to the network issue. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

This place JALAN SUNGAI BURUNG AA 32/AA. This location the coverage was so good 1 year back. But nowdays very2 bad after a condominium build up here. Kindly check this area. We facing this issue.. we only get 2bar of signal 4G coverage but to load a video it takes about 5min. Very slow
Highlighted

Support

Hi Chona. For assistance, please submit your report via your MyDigi app. Follow the steps given in above replies for guidance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Digi,

The bad coverage im sufferring seems to be no end. You technical team  replied with "upgrading process" expected completion of upgrade at April 2020 . Please be patience with us. That's not a solution but a denial. The line is so bad that i cant even load waze promptly and my games had to put on hold because of this. Is darn frustrating as we are paying and expect a decent line coverage while we are in the klang valley region. 

Support

EmperorGC, we noted on this and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused Smiley Sad Our upgrading work never stops and for a location to be upgraded completely longer time needed. 

I live in apartment seri ceri 1, alam sutera. My connection are very poor. Its keep lagging when im open my media social and playing game. Please do something, thankyou.

Bukit Kopungit trail start
88200 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
https://maps.google.com/?cid=2898743901591036255