Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Too Bad Coverage Area to complain

Area kg. Tualang
06400, pokok sena,
Kedah

Re: Too Bad Coverage Area to complain

Support

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. May we know if a report has been submitted via MyDigi app? If yes, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further checking on the report status, please.

If not, kindly share with us further info on the situation by log in to MyDigi app (menu > Support > Report An Issue > Network Coverage) digi.my/networkcoverage

The case findings will be updated under the Case Status tab. Don't forget to provide your alternate contact number. Should we need additional info, we'll get in touch with you directly. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

bad coverage Line Digi  at my area KG.LALANDANG,TENOM,SABAH .POSTCODE 8998

the bar of Line if 4glte the bar is 2-3 bar of H+ 

if 3g the bar is same 2-3 bar.if buy  a internet the quality of fastest was same as not buy a internet ..so i hope at my area will get a good coverage Line .if in Outdoor' the Line have some bar Loke 2-3barH+ but indoor the bar will be at  no connection -2bar H+.i hope Digi  will work together with we to make we easy to contact friend of family or calling and we can easily get coverage and we Don't need we to hope to go to the city  to get a good coverage..

Bad coverage in my area AIR PAABAS, 45800 ALOR GAJAH,MELAKA.
i need go to outdoor to get the 4G signal

I am at Mentakab Pahang, the line here is so so so bad!extremely bad!when playing game,the ping is too high,i cant play the game,its stuck..stated 4g but high ping,digi expensive but bad service, I will definitely change to Celcom this week if there is no fix to this problem
Screenshot_20190903-212234.jpg

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complaint

hi digi please check my area in port klang post code 42000...my line always H+ in my home...sometime 4G but only 2bar....
Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complaint

Support

Hi muhdnazli, Kindly report the issue via Mydigi app (Log in Mydigi > click icon Menu on the top left side > Support > Network Coverage) in order for us to do further checking. The reported case later can be checked in 'My Reports' via Mydigi app within 48 - 72 hours from the report time. Thank you.

Internet coverage at my at area was very poor. I feel like im paying wind for my bill.. My area was at Taman Tunku 98000 Miri Sarawak.. Please do something about it before i cut the transmitter pole. So annoying when the internet speed at 100b/s and suddenly become h+..

Hello digi.

There has been literally, no coverage  at all here at Manjung power plant since yesterday, until today. Funny tho, it's only inside the plant. No internet, cant make calls, not even text messages.

Dont tell me to upload a complaint thru the apps. If there is literally no mobile network and internet on my phone, please tell me how do I access the app. No, wifi is not available here.

I am indoor btw.

Community Manager

@RDYFN wrote:

Hello digi.

There has been literally, no coverage  at all here at Manjung power plant since yesterday, until today. Funny tho, it's only inside the plant. No internet, cant make calls, not even text messages.

Dont tell me to upload a complaint thru the apps. If there is literally no mobile network and internet on my phone, please tell me how do I access the app. No, wifi is not available here.

I am indoor btw.

When you're taking a break out of the building, you can then submit the feedback through MyDigi app. 

If internet connectivity is still not good enough to submit the details through MyDigi app, you can also call Digi Helpline to report network fault.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.