Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Support

Princess96, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

Bad Coverage Area to complain

I AM ANDREW HERE,DIGI HAD DISAPOINTED ME.I EMAILED TO HELP DIGI ALSO NO USE.NO REPLY AT ALL.

BAD COVERAGE.LINE SUCK.

DIGI CALLED ME AND ASK FOR UPGRADE,THEN I UPGRADED IT.

BUT WHAT I GET SINCE UPGRADED THE PLAN.

-10MB ONLY SPEED.(AS FOR THE PLAN IS 100MB SPEED)

-INCOMING CALL CANT GET THROUGH. SUCK!

DIGI SHOULD DO SOMEHTING!

my home very bad coverage.. plss.. solve it!!! area batu

Support

We value your feedback, Faris4. May we know if you've submitted the report regarding this issue via MyDigi app? If yes, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further checking on the report status.

If not, kindly share with us further info on the situation by login to MyDigi app (menu > Support > Report An Issue > Network Coverage) digi.my/networkcoverage

Don't forget to leave your alternate contact number ya. Should we need additional info, we'll get in touch with you. The case findings will be updated under the Case Status tab. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

bad coverage in my hometown kampung kota rentang mukim naga 06000 jitra kedah
and
kampung malau mukim malau 06000 jitra kedah..1bar coverage very bad and slow...penat dah complain bila nk upgrade,tahun 2018 laju tahun 2019 poor please upgrade before i change telco..

bad coverage in my hometown kampung kota rentang mukim naga 06000 jitra kedah
and
kampung malau mukim malau 06000 jitra kedah..1bar coverage very bad and slow...penat dah complain bila nk upgrade,tahun 2018 laju tahun 2019 poor please upgrade before i change telco..
IMG_5345.JPG

Support

Hi mohdizat. Please follow the instruction given above to lodge the report with regards to the network issue. Our technical team will revert to you for the outcome. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

SG. Long, Kajang line is bad. barely 1 bar !

Highlighted

Support

Hi prasath. You may follow the above steps too to lodge a report regards to the issue you are facing.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Very bad coverage at straits quay tanjung Pinang, please do something..