Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Support

nekohime1303, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon - Support - Email - Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi - click Menu - Support - Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status or My Reports on MyDigi within 48 - 72 hours from ur report submitted.

Highlighted

Taman Tanjak, 44000 kuala kubu bharu...
Just got 3G...can not play video or else...please pay attention...if this problem continue...others gonna change their telco...
Highlighted

dear digi, it has been 4 days in a row that my area have no network coverage at all, i already called twice your customer service to check what happen .. and still the network wont be fix. until when do you need to fix the damage disk at taman wawasan ? she guarantee us that on evening yesterday the coverage should be back normally .. but until today i have been facing a dificulty on my network. please fix this problem ASAP. since i work using internet at home.
Highlighted

Support

Jasri, homaidahosen, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon - Support - Email - Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi - click Menu - Support - Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status or My Reports on MyDigi within 48 - 72 hours from ur report submitted.

Highlighted

It's my second time writing this in this thread since they ignored my first post. BAD COVERAGE AT HOSPITAL PUTRAJAYA. Exact location is at the main lobby (ground floor). No signal. Internet won't even switch on. Can't make or receive calls or even use the internet at this place. If I'm lucky enough, I get a H but otherwise it wouldn't even switch on at least 80% of the time. Had to get outdoors. Pretty surprising as this is a public area and there's access to nothing at all when I'm here.

Please do not advice to use the MyDigi app to file in a network coverage complaint. Done that. Nothing happened. No one responded. Never seen any "case status" after I wrote in.

So, please offer another solution.

Thank you.
Highlighted

Support

Hi yhkhor. Official report is via the app. If you have submitted it but didn't receive any feedback after the stated  days, please PM us the email address and the phone number used in that report for us to check with our technical team. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

bad coverage in my area
Taman Bakri Indah
Batu 6 Bakri
84200 Muar
Johor
Highlighted

Support

Hi CheeSiang. please follow the above steps to lodge a report.

The report's result will be appeared in the Case Status (old version) or My Case Status (new version). Rest assured that our technical team will revert to you the soonest possible. Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Please fix line area flat jasar n carnation park tanah rata 39000 cameron highlands pahang...so low 4G
Highlighted

Support

Hi Sang, Please refer to the above replies for steps on how to submit an official report regards to the network issue. Thank you.