Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

network just only two line but 4G, also cant use i very angry 1 month already pls complain

Support

mikoxin, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon - Support - Email - Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi - click Menu - Support - Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status or My Reports on MyDigi within 48 - 72 hours from ur report submitted.

Hi, 

I have been a Digi user for more than 5 years.  Through out my years with Digi, everything went great until i move to Taman Bukit Katil Damai 2, Melaka. 

The network coverage here is so poor that  sometime my friends had trouble calling me due to poor connection. Thats is for call coverage only, the internet highest is 3G and sometime no signal at all. 

Digi please do something about this, i have been patience since Dec 2018. The fact that sometime no signal at all is **bleep**ing me off and i do online business which requires me a good internet connection. Seems like due to poor or worse, no coverage at all making my life and business worse.  I am using DIgi postpaid 138 and i am unable to utilise my data efficiently due to your poor coverage network.

Please adress this and let me know the situation and solution before i switch to other telco. 

Thanks 

Outdoor digi.jpg

VERY BAD SIGNAL and always get disconnected.  

JALAN TROPICANA HEIGHTS 2/6,

TROPICANA HEIGHTS,

46000 KAJANG,

No coverage indoors at HOSPITAL PUTRAJAYA, PRESINT 7. My precise location would be at EVERYWHERE not near any doors at the main lobby of the hospital on the ground floor. Signal fluctuates from 2 bars to zero (zero most of the time). Since there's no signal, mobile data won't even switch on.

Already submitted a complaint through the MyDigi app twice. No response given. Case status list is still empty after so many days 🙄

same with my case. submitted three complaints this week but no case pop up at all within app. Though was informed through apps that DIgi will contact again within 2 working days. Public holidays everyday is it for DIGI ?

Please if your apps can't function properly, do find other alternative to reach out to your loyal customer. Your moto always been KU BERSAMA MU but yet coverage still poor though even at urban places. 

Support

syafeeqramli, kindly PM us the phone number you use to log in the MyDigi app <here> for further checking on the report status, please. TQ.

same with my case. submitted three complaints this week but no case pop up at all within app. Though was informed through apps that DIgi will contact again within 2 working days. Public holidays everyday is it for DIGI ?

Please if your apps can't function properly, do find other alternative to reach out to your loyal customer. Your moto always been KU BERSAMA MU but yet coverage still poor though even at urban places. 

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Bad coverage for my internet connection at Flat Sri Pangkor, Sentul. Kindly solve this as soon as possible
Highlighted

Ri_ Member
Bad coverage at Felda Chini 1 and Felda Chini, Sepang, Nilai, Salak Tinggi, Jengka 18. And many area include in highway. This is difficult me to do my job using Internet or while using waze. I really disappointed. Please make change to better.

Bad network coverage ever at felda Tersang, raub pahang.. I hope your support team can find out and solve the problem asap. As attached, my phone screen. You can see celcom provide 4G+ but digi no network at all since yesterday.. Please fix it asap. Thanks.
Screenshot_20190604_094154_com.android.chrome.jpg