Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Bad Coverage Area to complain

HI..

Bandar Perda have no coverage .."emergency call only" 

its sooooooo bad..its 4 hours since i go back home..

Highlighted

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Bad coverage at the back area of Taman Merlimau Utara. “Sometimes” i get 4g but 90% of the time i only get 3g. And when its 3g the mobile data just not working. I cant even use whatsapp. Please fix this. Thank you in advance.
Highlighted

Community Manager

Kindly provide information of your location and detailed feedback through MyDigi app for technical team's assessment: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Your feedback will help to improve Digi services, thank you in advance.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Why in my area digi line are always interrupted and cut off... Especially at night... I'm so frustrated sometimes... If there another telco line can match your rewards plan internet surely i will change my digiline... Very... Very... Very so dissapointed...
Highlighted

Support

Nizam6077, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad 
Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. For guidelines on how to submit ur case via MyDigi, u may visit - http://goo.gl/RNWQ9s Btw, do choose the option to login to MyDigi using ur phone number ya

Highlighted

Please check your telco line at my place at batu 10 cheras next taman kota cheras. Very bad line ever. If dont have 4G servis why display 4G. Why cheat people only for profit
Highlighted

Support

Shahjester, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage) Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad 
Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. 

Highlighted

Already few days Very bad connection at Hulu yam lama, 44300 Batang Kali. If still no access I need to change others communication. Unlike your service
Highlighted

Bad Coverage Area to complain

Why Eng Ann klang area line is very poor?can fix it?
Post code:41150
Highlighted

Community Manager

@johnsongyw wrote:
Why Eng Ann klang area line is very poor?can fix it?
Post code:41150

Our network team will take in your feedback/report through MyDigi app. Kindly send in your feedback through the following steps on MyDigi app:  Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements