Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Dead signal and no coverage at Selayang Heights area today 14 Sep 2018, since morning. Indoor and outdoor.

Please rectify asap!!!

Support

AzrilHamzah, are u still facing the same issue until now? If yes and to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad 

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. For guidelines on how to submit ur case via MyDigi, u may visit - http://goo.gl/RNWQ9s

Hi Team,

Can i know what is happening with digi internet ? Previously was 4G cant use and now 3G also slow and sometime cant use at all. My current location at Lowyat Plaza . Can u guys solve the problem is been a few month like that. Thank you

Support

Hi ahboy77. Please follow the instructions given in our earlier replies to submit an official report about the network issue you are having. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Bad coverage at my area. Sungai Ara (Lilitan Sungai Ara), Penang. When make phone call the voice like stuck.

Bad coverage at my area Lilitan Sungai Ara, Sungai Ara, Penang. Just happened this week. Please solve it. Especially to make phonecall.

Support

Fauzi1285, are u still facing the same issue until today? If yes and to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad 

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. For guidelines on how to submit ur case via MyDigi, u may visit - http://goo.gl/RNWQ9s

i'm here to report few places that i mostly spend my time that have really bad coverage
i. Taman Marina Fasa 1, Kuala Kedah, Alor Setar SOMETIME it shows 4G with 2 bars but VERY SLOW
CONNECTION. Most of the time its going to be 3G with 1 bar which mostly useless all the time

ii. Teluk Ketapang, Seberang Takir, Kuala Terengganu
it goes with very unstable 3G (indoor &outdoor)

iii. Kampung Pulau Ketam, Kuala Terengganu
very unstable 4g. sometime it'll go 3G.

i've been using Digi for a long time and this is my second digi number. i even port my number from celcom to digi. i hope to get good news

Community Manager
hafizhsukor, we appreciate that you can submit your feedback through MyDigi app so that our technical team can look into the issues systematically.
Please refer to this guide if you need the steps. https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Dear DIGI,the coverage in Kuala Pilah is poor. I hope you people can fix it soon. Thank you. Have a great day.