Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Please check my area, persiaran pengkalan barat 4 , 31650 IPOH PERAK Its ipoh worr, why so slow. my parenst family use rm150 digi, me also use rm150 digi. feel not worth when i back to hometown. PLEASE

Community Manager

@fahmie_rozli wrote:

Please check my area, persiaran pengkalan barat 4 , 31650 IPOH PERAK Its ipoh worr, why so slow. my parenst family use rm150 digi, me also use rm150 digi. feel not worth when i back to hometown. PLEASE

Kindly report the network issue through MyDigi if you encounter it again: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Your feedback helps to improve the network quality in near future

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Att : Bad Coverage Area to complain

Bad coverage at my area kota bharu, gopeng. ( Jalan Gopeng Kota Bahru, 31610 Kota Bharu, Gopeng, Perak.)

Before 15th April all best coverage, untill now no action taken but report several times by many user.

When the 4G line first introduce by Digi, is quite fast and no regret on using Digi 4G line. But after day by day, year to year, the 4G line were slower and slower, sometimes amost no line also, very hard to connect with Digi line, don't even say internet... I subcribe 80 20gb plan very long time... This is how Digi giving service? Listen music stuck, watching youtbe stuck, facebook stuck, gaming stuck.... All stuck!!!
I try the Celcom line, the 4G line is stronger than Digi double times! I think is time to switch.....!!! If the line still remain no change!
Digi should survey the area is it competent with other telco company

KG.Tambalugu, KG Lakang, Sabah
VERY WORST DIGI COVERAGE AREA ESPECIALLY INTERNET SPEED AND LINE

Community Manager
Kindly help to send your network related feedback through MyDigi for our technical team to investigate on it: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

[ Edited ]
please upgrade my place to 4G. My home location is now only 3G. This is my home location. 500 meters from my home there is 4G. when the nearby area is 4G, where I keep falling down a very moist line. If you continue this way, I will switch to another plan. thank you.

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain at My Area

I use digi postpaid almost 5 yrs already. But start in February 2018 i really mad with digi bad coverage. Please improve and solve the problem ASAP. I dont want waste my money to paid every month for service like this. My area: Kampung Melayu Seri Kundang 48050 Rawang, Selangor

I use digi postpaid almost 5 yrs already. But start in February 2018 i really mad with digi bad coverage. Please improve and solve the problem ASAP. I dont want waste my money to paid every month for service like this. My area: Kampung Melayu Seri Kundang 48050 Rawang, Selangor

Community Manager
Kindly provide your network report through MyDigi app for technical team to investigate https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Internet in laguna biru kuang also dissappointed...its useless for buying expensive internet plan..someone in digi department please alert..take action soon please..