Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bad Coverage Area to complain

It was great network and call service in my area, that's the reason i signed up and port in with total 3 phone number, later in begin of 2021 i got disconnected network service some time and slow internet browser, representative mentioned cell tower repair, fine. It continuesly affecting me until this month even worst to me with completely outage service and limited call service in and out, no one can reach me with some urgent work, that was brilliant Digi. Today, representative mentioned again cell tower issue, i wish these cell towers are plant for better network Digi.

Please do look into my area and set up better network, as most work are going online and it is important to address your promise as usual. I am happy to stay with further more port in with your service in near future.

Address: Jalan Kurau 10, Taman Sungai Abong, 84000, Muar Johor, Malaysia.

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain

Support

Muarorang, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Dear Sha,

Thank you for advise, action done several times since months before, hasn't find any improvement yet. It would be great if your side can really work on it and recover Digi cell service (network & call) in my area, it was really great but not in recent few months. Went through plenty of advise and reason, ain't catch up any help.

I wish my couple hundred riggits monthly package should let me and my family able to use at least communication apps (whatsapp, wechat) smoothly, and at least receive calls in any spot of my house (in / outdoor). I am expecting your cell service back to the greatness you provided before. 

Thanks

Address: Jalan Kurau 10, Taman Sungai Abong, postcode: 84000.

Re: Creadit limit

Hi, how i want to increase my credit limit..please help

I'm live in Kg Tanjung Pagar, 89857 Sipitang, Sabah. Before this, the internet coverage quite okay and no problem. But now, always stucked when in acces the internet, when watch a video it will be loading. And the important part, I face poor coverage when joining the online class. And when i'm playing PUBG the ping always achieve 677ms. VERY SLOW COVERAGE HERE. EVENTHO DO NOT USE UNLIMITED DATA.

Support

Hi Fadhmatlan, We apologize for any inconvenience. if you are facing any internet slowness or no internet, we appreciate you can submit the network feedback via the MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click on Menu > Support> Network Coverage. our technical team will investigate it and fix it ASAP. Thank You.

Re: Bad Coverage Area to complain Tanjung Bungah

Connection down to "2G"… anyone remember 2G?
it is back since last few days in Tanjung Bungah Penang.

Digi please fix. Whatever we did wrong, please please please bring back 4G.... the waiting is sooooo painful
Highlighted

Why the digi internet is slow from day to day? Now I cannot open digi apps and manually checking balance etc using dial pad. Many complaint but still no action taken.

Adakah digi sekarang nie memang di mane2 pun bermasalah atau adakah memang digi kini memang tidak berupaye lagi untuk membekal perkhidmatan jaringan lagi ye??bile report jawapan yang di beri memang agak amat meyakin kan digi sedang di turun taraf...hampir lebih 2 tahun masalah turun tak selesai2 lagi rasanye...apakah masalah sebenarnye ye?
#digisentiasamasalah#dulukinidansudahmati#digikebabigidi

Support

Ann_89. Kalau tiada isu yang spesifik dan ia berlaku di mana-mana, ada kemungkinan isu berkaitan dengan SIM kad. Pergi ke cawangan Digi Store kami untuk pemeriksaan lanjut dan kalau penukaran SIM kad diperlukan, cuma penama saja yang boleh mendapatkannya dengan bayaran RM10.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!