Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

BAD COVERAGE AREA COMPALINT

Hi, there is no reception and sometimes very weak signal at 9ine Condominium, Cheras. Is there anyway to improve it? Thanks
Highlighted

Re: BAD COVERAGE AREA COMPALINT

Support

Hi Ahzyuan. For network / internet slowness related issue, please lodge a report via your MyDigi app. Click on Menu >> Support >> Email >> Select Category (Network Coverage). We'll revert to you the soonest possible. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Please upgrade the coverage at  Felda Mempaga area to  4G or 4g+. Thanks

Highlighted

Super Contributor

Hi guess if u submit coverage issues by my digi app, be more useful, where link t gps location.

Highlighted

The  issue is there is no reception at all at the place, how can I get to on my location and made the complaint via myDigi apps?

Thank you.

Highlighted

Have done that like few weeks ago, still no one get in touch with me on this issue.

Highlighted

bad coverage at kuarters pendidikan smk ulu kinta, ipoh, perak

Highlighted

Support

fairoz1839, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Highlighted

DIGI, BAD COVERAGE BAD INERNET IS  NO LINE AT KG PUAH SETAPAK. 

PLEASE  IMPROVED BEFORE IM CHANGING MY LINE TO CELCOM/RED ONE HAVE GOOD COVERAGE HERE

TQ

Highlighted

Support

affad, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad 

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. For guidelines on how to submit ur case via MyDigi, u may visit - http://goo.gl/RNWQ9s