Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Auto-renewal service SMS

As you can see from the screenshots, I did.

I did it after I received the SMS regarding renewal reminder but I wasn't unsubscribed after doing that.

So, I was charged RM 3 on the renewal date.

At first, I did not put my number onto the webpage they provided on the SMS to unsubscribe since I find it dangerous.

Highlighted

Community Manager

@Punitah, call the helpline number provided by the third party SMS to clarify on the subscription and then request for refund.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Tgh2 tido tiba2 mesej mcm ni, teros cancel cek baki dah kena potong.. Aduii sengkekk sgt ke weii, smpai mcm ni pya ceritaa
Highlighted

Support

Mio, sila PM kami nombor telefon yang dipotong kredit tu dengan screenshot mesej yang diterima di <sini> untuk semakan lanjut ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Re: sms from 28282.. betul ke dari digi?

Digi Deals! Tebus hadiah PERCUMA 1GB untuk 7hari. SMS 90007251 ke 28282. Tawaran sah hanya utk 2 hari. Kekal aktif untuk lebih ganjaran.
Highlighted

I don't think is real. Normally any promotion, SMS will sent by "Digi reward" not "28282". Maybe scam.
Highlighted

Support

JeffryMok, please PM us the screenshot of the SMS received for further checking and assistance on this. Tq.

Highlighted

Please refer attached file.