Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: 20000 gamestrike auto subscibr

hey there, i never subscribe this gamestrike before and also now. i suddenly receive the sms 20000 that i subscribe the game and eat my reload mobile credit rm4. pls settle this problem unsubscribe the account and refund back my credit immediately. tq
Highlighted

Support

Tourgame is a subscription-based game portal that offers on-going game tournament/contest, estherjong. This is third party service hence we have limited access to unsubscribe and validate it.

Type 'STOP TOURGAME' and send the SMS to 20000 to stop the service from your number.

Should you wish to get more info on the service, you can also contact the Tourgame service provider directly.

Email: cs@gamestrike.my
Helpline: 0322760999

PM us <here> should you need further assistance k. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi Digi i have been auto subscribed for all the services which i did not consent. Please check.
Highlighted

Support

Hi ktee, please PM to our Inbox if your any inquiry at our Digi Product and services so we can assist you further. Thank You