Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

20000 AUTO/FORCE SUBSCRIPTION

[ Edited ]

I do not know how I was subscribe to "gaming" apps from 20000 that will charge me rm5.98 per week. I called the given customer service telephone number 1800816560 to cancel, the operator agreed to my request but i did not receive cancellation message. I then tried texting STOP ALL, it seems to have terminated the subscription but next day I received text stating new subscription. Refer attached caption. Please help.

Re: 20000 AUTO/FORCE SUBSCRIPTION

Community Manager

@Ellyrika, I suggest that you try to call their customer service once more to explain the situation. If that fails, then reach our Helplline at 0162211800 to assist you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

How to unsubscribe this 20000 service ? it Steal my credit RM5.98 per week. I want this servicie cancel on my account. i don't need this . please help Smiley Happy

Support

Hi, ArnoldAnthony.

Is the number registered under your name? If yes, please PM us <here> your mobile number and registered name for further checking k.

If not, kindly advise the registered owner to contact us directly either via own FB/Twitter/Community account or contact our helpline at 016-2211800 for further assistance.

Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: 20000 AUTO/saya SUBSCRIPTION

saya tidak buat sebarang langganan tetiba dapat message sebegini dan menelan wang saya rm5.98sen ....ini satu rompakan yang tidak sepatutnya berlaku? adakah digi ada kaitan dengan rompakan ini?

bagaimana hendak saya selesaikan masalah ini?

Re: 20000 AUTO/saya SUBSCRIPTION

Community Manager

@jaiwazir wrote:

saya tidak buat sebarang langganan tetiba dapat message sebegini dan menelan wang saya rm5.98sen ....ini satu rompakan yang tidak sepatutnya berlaku? adakah digi ada kaitan dengan rompakan ini?

bagaimana hendak saya selesaikan masalah ini?

Sila menelefon ke nombor yang tertera pada SMS anda untuk membatal dan menuntut kembali wang anda.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Hello DIGI,

WHY SUDDENYLY i was subscribed to this NoLimitGames ?.. every week it deduct RM 5.98 from my credit.

I called DIGI to block this, Digi support only tell to call 1800816560 to cancel . Its does not help me at all. 

1) How i was subscribed to this ??

2) Why i still need to call 1800816560 ? its cost expensive number to call

3) Why Digi cannot block this? this is scam..

3) Where is my refund???? 

FYI, i never install any apps related to games at all

Community Manager

The number provided is a toll-free number. You can get cancellation and refund by contacting this third party company that provides premium SMS service.

While your subscription may have been an error, there could be some genuine users who uses their services, hence this premium SMS service provider is not blocked.

every time they renew, they send SMS with a link that will look like this http://nlgames.me/xxxxx click on that link and you will  visit thier website, on the top right there are button for user management, click unsubscribe.

you will receive another SMS confiorming this, then call the toll free number to confirm the unsubsciptions

Regards

Re: 22200 AUTO/FORCE SUBSCRIPTION

Hi.. I keep on having this auto renew for any subscription..that I never subscript.Help me to settle this..your side should have some setting that not allow any deduction from outside or external subscription without any permission from owner..you guys must do something..or else you might lost many user..