Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

1. Blacklisted unknowingly and 2. Changes of plan option 120ds impact ? 3 change of names

Dear Digi,

Due to current lockdown , I plan to buy a WiFi modem from other telco for my kids online classes and apparently I’m shock that I’m blacklisted from Digi. I have been using Digi tel no . 0167740013 since 2016 (under my husband name due to the time of registration I’m in Singapore working ) and paying it myself. Many times I plan to change back to my name but it require me to travel to others town from Kulai to Molek with my husband ( cannot be alone)thus I just leave it as it is then due to personal time and cost reasons . Now , my current plan with Digi is 120ds, that will be ended in Jun. What will happen to my current plan, how to change name without travel (Now FMCO) and why I am blacklisted. I don’t know what number that is black listed .

Re: 1. Blacklisted unknowingly and 2. Changes of plan option 120ds impact ? 3 change of names

Support

Hi SY_1979. Ownership transfer is via our Digi Store only and both parties must be available at the outlet.

PM (inbox) us for the blacklist record check.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!