Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Are you a property owner? Rent 2 Digi!

by Marshie SuperUser on ‎31-05-2017 02:59 PM

Screenshot_59.png

If you own a property and would like to help Digi expand its network while making some side income as well, get in touch with us!

Digi is looking for potential spaces to rent to host these network sites to build a better, more comprehensive coverage for our customers.

For more info, click here: new.digi.com.my/program/rent2digi

Comments
by Nina004 Member
‎31-12-2019 11:48 AM - edited ‎31-12-2019 11:49 AM

Request 4g lte a coverage at SRI PENAWAR BANDAR PENAWAR

Hi i would like to request new communication tower and 4g lte a coverage at jalan lavender sri penawar bandar penawar , kota tinggi.. this place is a new resident. All gated and guarded ,mostly rented and owned by petronas employees working in pengerang. it is advisable to build new communication tower as other networks are slow , only 3g coverage and 1 bar, call disruption .ive been loyal user to digi but since i move in to this place , im having difficulty to browse internet and also make a call. Honestly, if you want customer , please build communication tower for 4g lte A , as soon as possible.. before everyone switch to other network..

i hope digi would make immediate action to upgrade the coverage to 4g lte a .Thank you in advance for your cooperation.. 

by Support
on ‎31-12-2019 04:43 PM

Nina004, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

Labels

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers