Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

terrible coverage !

since 1st jan 2017 my house sri teratai apartment here  facing terrible poor signal  been few days and call in customer services on hold for 10 mins+ no people anwsering . please fix it  

Re: terrible coverage !

Community Manager

@mun_hoong, Digi Helpline is available 24 hours a day. Calling in during a non peak hour would reduce the waiting time. Call in to report a network fault and more information will be collected from you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Support

Hi mun_hoong,

Are u still facing the same issue till now? Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, and current location (full address and postcode) for further checking. TQ.

Contributor
Then we have to wait 1am or 2am to call up Digi SC la? Since that time is non peak hour. I think it still wouldn't solve any probs. Ppl need sleep, you guys need sleep. Why not just increase the SC personal during daytime esp peak hour and revise the 24 hrs SC policy. Or learn from others. Nowaday some Telcos use Live Chat SC in realtime. Y don't just adapt the idea since the "awesome" My Digi app is already there. Just integrate it both. Btw, It just my 2cent. Please don't keep ppl waiting for more then 10 mins and end-up with no respond.

Community Manager

@Joeyer wrote:
Then we have to wait 1am or 2am to call up Digi SC la? Since that time is non peak hour. I think it still wouldn't solve any probs. Ppl need sleep, you guys need sleep. Why not just increase the SC personal during daytime esp peak hour and revise the 24 hrs SC policy. Or learn from others. Nowaday some Telcos use Live Chat SC in realtime. Y don't just adapt the idea since the "awesome" My Digi app is already there. Just integrate it both. Btw, It just my 2cent. Please don't keep ppl waiting for more then 10 mins and end-up with no respond.

Thank you for your feedback. Your feedback might be something coming up soon.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements