Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

"UNLIMITED" quota 1-7 a.m.

[ Edited ]
so today, 3.06 a.m, I got messages told me my "unlimited" 1-7 finish. wtf?. I had check with *200*1# and its say "tiada had", same as MyDigi app (only told how much I use) , you dont told me how much my quota left if there's any quota for the "unlimited". and now I'm using basic quota, no more unlimited 1-7?? come on DiGi, don't lied to your customers.

Re: "UNLIMITED" quota 1-7 a.m.

Community Manager

Unlimited 1am-7am has a fair usage policy of 10GB to ensure good internet connectivity experience is maintained for all subscribers.

http://new.digi.com.my/Page/tnc/default/tnc_superdeals_internet

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

well at least show me the quota not "tiada had" or my usage. and change the "unlimited" to "10gb". duhh

Hai..i want to ask how to get digi free internet 1am to 7am for digi best?Thank you.

Support

Hi Zaidee,

You will receive a notification message when you reach 80% of the total quota usage ya. Thank you!

Hi alan77,

Unlimited 1am-7am is not available for digi best 2016 and Digi prepaid live ya. Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, full name and last 4 digits of your IC number if you need further assistance. TQ.