Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

not register at network

since 9pm until now my phone show me NOT REGSITER AT NETWORK when i make a call.

PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM ASAP as i m very frustrated now.

what is the problem with ur DIGI SERVICES???????????????????????????????

Re: not register at network

Community Manager

This message may occur if your SIM card has malfunctioned, especially if you are sure that the prepaid/postpaid you are using has not been terminated. You may try your SIM card on another phone or verify that another Digi user in your area is able perform calls as usual. Do visit one of our Digi Store for diagnosis and SIM replacement. http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

My phone show me not registered on network. Can you help me to solve this problem?

Phone number 010-4649451

Support

yin01, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad 
Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. For guidelines on how to submit ur case via MyDigi, u may visit - http://goo.gl/RNWQ9s