Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

no internet line

tak ada  internet connection dh masuk 2 hari???????

Re: no internet line

SuperUser

@pija wrote:

tak ada  internet connection dh masuk 2 hari???????

hi there... where is the location where you are having this issue?

what phone are you using? have you tried restarting the phone? byk kali, lepas i restart fon, semua ok.

what signal and how many bars do you see on the phone? is it 3G? 4G? LTE? full bars?

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.
Highlighted

i stay PJ, OPPO f1 S

I dh restart hp byk kali still xdpt connection just full bar only

Community Manager
Jika anda masih boleh menggunakan app MyDigi, sila gunakan fungsi Support-> Network Coverage untuk melaporkan isu ini.
Anda juga boleh menghubungi anggota sokongan kami melalui PM untuk bantuan https://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.