Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

low coverage!

Hi,

i just moved to bayan lepas. i'm using iphone 5s. the concern is my data coverage is always EDGE. sometimes it shows 3G but most of the time is E. i thought in bayan lepas is already LTE

Re: low coverage!

Community Manager

Hi @nuranisaaidi, try searching for the street name that you're living at Bayan Lepas. If you are indoors, there may be some spots not covered by 4G. http://new.digi.com.my/services/4g-lte-coverage

When you're outdoors, perhaps travelling around Bayan Lepas area (or any other areas), do you notice LTE coverage on your iPhone?

Bayan Lepas Coverage.PNG

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Contributor
Hope Digi could enhance indoor coverage with more towers ...outdoor quite good... always its the indoor problem... why Digi Indoor coverage bad compared to other telcos? Digi any solution ? Im facing the same problem in Melaka.. Are your towers quite far from each other? Anyway i tried using Celcom ob my phone could detect 22 tower frm my house for Celcon. Its an app to detect towers around me.. but for digi my phone could only detect 6 towers only... so that means..is digi is cuttting cost just to maintain a signal bar of 110dBm ? 110dbm of signal is really bad.. Digi should set a minimum signal of 103dbm not 110dBb. 110dBm of signal is a result of line break up and unclear call converasation

Hey,

What the coverage for DIGI is really low and  sometime no connection at all in the area of building surrounding Aquaria KLCC.

I was not facing this problem when Im using Maxis before.  Can you improve or else might be thinking back to move to Maxis.

Try to do the speedtest it is below 1!! Sometime shows network communication issues.....

Not LTE just edget H+...

Result attached.

Thanks