Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

how to get apn

hi.. i just already change plan postpaid 50 but i don't get any network internet. i just can call and sms only.  

my no 0132509252

Re: how to get apn

Community Manager

Your phone should use the correct APN when you insert a new SIM card. Please check in your APN settings that you already have diginet APN.

If it is not present, either reinsert SIM card or manually enter the following APN settings:

• Name: DiGi Internet
  • APN: diginet
  • Proxy:
  • Port:
  • Username:
  • Password:
  • Server:
  • MMSC: http://mms.digi.com.my/servlets/mms
  • MMS Proxy: 203.092.128.160
  • MMS Port: 80
  • MCC: 502
  • MNC: 16
  • Authentication type:
  • APN Type: Internet + MMS
  • APN Protocol : IP4

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Apn setting for postpaid family 28

Im using postpaid family 28 i only have half of the apn setting.I need authentication type,bearer,mobile virtual operator network type,mobilr birtual operator network value please give me full list of apn setting include the thing that i mention thank you

Re: Apn setting for postpaid family 28

Support

Kindly ensure APN setting is set to diginet and that's all you need, RIPJAWS :-) You can get the phone configured automatically by clicking 'reset to default' option at the APN menu.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: how to get apn and active 4g lte

Help ke plss

Re: how to get apn and active 4g lte

Support

Hi, Ibnu. Kindly ensure you have all these 3 items in order to connect to the 4G network.
1) 4G LTE sim card - sms LTE to 20000 to check on your sim card status.
2) Using the 4G supported phone/device.
3) Within the 4G LTE coverage area - check the coverage here https://goo.gl/Ldj2Ao

APN for Digi is diginet. You can reset the APN setting to default and the phone should automatically detect the correct APN :-) TQ.

Help ke plss
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]

hi, if i want to know regarding apn, username and password. do i have to call digi operator or i can set it by myself using my phone?

Community Manager

@saralyna wrote:

hi, if i want to know regarding apn, username and password. do i have to call digi operator or i can set it by myself using my phone?

Most phones will set a correct APN when you insert Digi SIM card. If manual settings is needed, just create 'diginet' APN. No need username or password. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

i have tried out the APN setting but still not able to get 4G as well as the mobile network. please advice. i have re-insert sim card, but still not working

Support

Hi @vagroup, please send a Private Message (PM) to our Inbox, include your phone number and more info on the issue for further investigation ya, TQ

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.