Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

cannot access internet

hi,i was subscrised digi prepaid weekly internet plan and use the manual guide internet setting.but still cannot access internet,but check for my digi acc details,internet plan is active.i had tried to put the sim card to other phone also same the problem.need help....😭
Highlighted

Re: cannot access internet

Community Manager

What model phone you are using to connect to internet?  What is your manual setting like?

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

i'm using redme note and redmi 1s.i tried on asus mobile also same.
Highlighted

Community Manager

Please PM us your mobile number and I'll try to get our Customer Service team to help you further.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Contributor

redmi note and redmi 1s both dual sim phone. Please make sure you selected correct SIM for data connection.

Highlighted

Even the data is on the speed is so slow and cannot access... Before this all okay speed also fast but after sometime speed slow rdy.. Hope can over my problem
Highlighted

Support

Shammene, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. 
Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

We also regret to inform u that the unusually high usage has caused internet connection slowness recently. It may take time to resolve this, thus we seek your patience and kind understanding on this issue 

Highlighted

I'm using Huawei nova 2 lite
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
I'm using Huawei nova 2 lite
Highlighted

Support

Hi Shammene. Should the issue persists, please PM (inbox) one of us for checking. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!