Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Why internet so much slow & no connection?

Why internet so much slow & no connection? 4days already i need restart phone much time to get connection to internet..then after 5 to 10minutes will disconnected again..cant keep online to continue my business..people try call me but failed..i lost my customer..line full bar 4g but no connection.. if this problem cannot be solve,i think i should change to other line..please repair all this problem..
Highlighted

Re: Why internet so much slow & no connection?

My issue at area air putih kuantan,pahang
Highlighted

I'm having the same issue too, but I don't think it's location based. One of my friend who's also using digi  internet is totally fine despite living next door to me. Who knows, I might be wrong :X

Highlighted

Support

MrSecretLife, HarryKoo, if the issue still persists till now, u may inbox/PM us ur full location details and let us check for u ya. Tq.

Highlighted

Same issue but i sometime no service

Highlighted

Support

Hi N1shaven, our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Smiley Sad Please do submit the network feedback via MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click on Menu > Support> Network Coverage. Our respective team will take an immediate action to resolve this for you ya. Our investigation findings of your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. TQ.

Highlighted

@Digi_Thara 

I  submitted my ticket through my Digi apps. yet it never appears actual ticket, including the one that I submitted last month.

First of all, The LTE just suddenly won't work anymore and you guys suddenly charged me on this  "Domestic usage" fee for 20.99 when it never happened before. now the LTE doesn't work