Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

While using Super Tererrr plan, bandwitdh severely throttled /capped(?) to turtle.

[ Edited ]

UPDATE: "2mbps is high speed internet", typed with pride and glory, like it's 2008. Although, It is official. Acccording to Digi FUP, ( doubtful altruism), Super Tererrr unlimited  12 hours high speed internet is capped at 2mbps. ( Forks, now my 150mbps LTE dongle are sheet.   Thanks a lot D, just great and amazing you are. Let celebrate.Songkara in your office sometime okay, it would be fun to mess around, right? Pssh )

It is up to you how you want interprete this statement.

Live Chat, if you want respond. Email, When you asked to, then make Live Chat anyway. Report CFM, for persisting problem.

Fun fact: Search Turtle speed.

Previous attempt:

I tested out the product in both my mobile (ZTE Blade A510) and LTE modem (Huawei E3372h). I even drive to nearby cell tower at midnight just to make sure my reading is right. With decent signal strength 5 bar ( RSRP >-70 dBm, RSSI >=-51dBm, RSRQ 5dB) and etc, I was hoping for the 'high speed internet' to comeby, it did;

At 73.1 mbps download and 13.7 mbps upload speed, on one instance. Latency are thundering at 52ms between Singapore servers. It's so 'high', I am impressed ( as this is closest as I can get given the claim that it could go up to 150mbps but never to be found in mortal realm )

...But that was it, it was definitely, a 'high', before it drop flat down to average of 2.35 mbps download ( MAX: 3.25 mbps) download and 1.75 mbps upload (MAX: 2.19 mbps) on both devices. Nothing in the setting will change anything ( Well 3G to 4G definitely helped a lot, though), still nowhere near ~20 mbps of the usual internet bandwidth rate I got from other 'product' avail with Digi. Even with no p2p usage or 'etc'. And clearly unable to hit 1TB anytime ( let's hope that day don't come ).

EDIT: It only happen with when my device are using Unlimited 12 hours Super Tererrr quota. Currently using it 5 GB balance, average above 10mbps, as usual. Latency, usual 'day' time latency, *sigh*

Digi promised and would deliver (related to "All usage, High Speed Everyday", "Consistent internet speeds of at least 10Mbps for 4G and 20Mbps for 4G Plus, 80% of the time." and previous inquiries). But. Not. This. Time. Once-again.

Emailed through the Digi Apps, no respond given. Probably broken. But honestly, the apps still need more polishing done. Do Live chat instead.

[Concluded] Super Tererrr internet is turtlish, literally.

[ Edited ]

UPDATE: "2mbps is high speed internet", typed with pride and glory, like it's 2008. Although, It is official. Acccording to Digi FUP, ( doubtful altruism), Super Tererrr unlimited  12 hours high speed internet is capped at 2mbps. ( Forks, now my 150mbps LTE dongle are sheet.   Thanks a lot D, just great and amazing you are. Let celebrate.Songkara in your office sometime okay, it would be fun to mess around, right? Pssh )

It is up to you how you want interprete this statement.

Re: [Concluded] Super Tererrr internet is turtlish, literally.

Community Manager

Resolution: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Network/Resolved-SuperTererrr-load-before-Unlimited-addon-does/m-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: While using Super Tererrr plan, bandwitdh severely throttled /capped(?) to turtle.

I got a same problem here, 2mbps? Really? First deducted my quota 8gb, before, internet speed reached almost 30mbps, after eat all normal quota, speed only 2mbps.
TMPDOODLE1518112093500.jpg
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers