Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

When will VoLTE support to more Android Phone

Hi Digi,

i very happy to know that  VOLTE finally is available in Malaysia ,but at this moment the supported deivce is very limited .

Currenty i having phone Oneplus 3 which is VOLTE Enable phone and Tested with YES 4G is Working on YES Network

Please  do enable for all other android phone to enjoy the serivce .or just share out the APN setting  let us to using the service.

Highlighted

Re: When will VoLTE support to more Android Phone

Community Manager

@czx1009, VolTE is still in progress to reach out to more devices.  We will update the supported device list in DIgi website as time goes.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Contributor

Until today still limited devices support.. come one digi

True. Still limited devices. So many not in. Oppo is missing.

Support

We'll update the list from time to time once Digi Vo-LTE able to support other models. Thanks for the feedback :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Latest Huawei Mate 10/pro is in the list but Huawei P20/pro is not. Am interested in getting the device with plan but availability of VoLTE is the determining factor. Will Huawei P20pro have VoLTE? If yes, when?