Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

What happen to digi anybody know how to stop it

You have used RM3* on Internet. Just use another RM5* on Internet to enjoy FREE surfing till 12 am!*excl GST

Re: What happen to digi anybody know how to stop it

Facing same problem!!

I think you have been charge PAYU, maybe your mobile data is on.

Community Manager

Hi @jayeezhang and @Qinying, can you confirm that the phone's mobile data setting is off? 

Once you have confirmed that, don't worry, just email to help@digi.com.my describing this issue with the registered name and phone number. Our Digi customer service will investigate and follow up with you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

yo octopus man , im having same issues and yes mobile data is off and no other stuff is unusual except rm3 is being deducted on daily basis. so whats happening now octopus man ?

SuperUser

I think you had accidentally subscribe to Daily RM3 Prepaid Internet subscription? 

To stop the subscription, just dial *128*3*1*1# to unsubscribe.

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

SuperUser

Thank you

PhilippeCr,

for assisting!

Have a good day ahead!

---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I did subscribe Daily RM3 Prepaid Internet subscription before but I unsubscribe already. It still deduct my phone balance from the next day onward. Why?

Highlighted

Community Manager

@KarenCheng wrote:

I did subscribe Daily RM3 Prepaid Internet subscription before but I unsubscribe already. It still deduct my phone balance from the next day onward. Why?

Responded you here. I believe that you did not successfully stop the subscription: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Network/Phone-balanced-keep-deducted-RM3-everyday-How-to-stop-it/m-p...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.