Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

VoLte and esim on google pixel 3a xl

[ Edited ]
i just buy this phone and not knowing that digi VoLte and esim are not availabe in all device even if it is supported. can u guys pls add google pixel 3a xl to your lineup cus it really is a hella nice phone plsssss😭😭😭😭😭

Re: VoLte and esim on google pixel 3a xl

Support

Hi mayomars. We are working closely with available phone manufacturers and we'll list your device once it is made available ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Used Digi eSIM on my Pixel 3a before with no issue (except SMS-ing out when on LTE).

Now using nano SIM on my Pixel 3a after a short stint/ move to iPhone. Maybe will visit Digi soon to convert to eSIM again.

So, Digi eSIM should work fine with Pixel 3a.

Never had VoLTE option available though under "Mobile Network" settings. This really depends on Digi working with Google to enable it through software.

Hope this helps. 

Support

Hi svchia78, thanks for asking but VolLE Digi only can support on selected phone model only, more info you can refer to https://www.digi.com.my/support/our-network/volte . Thank You.

It's odd that you don't fully support an official Android phone that came from the Google itself. Anway, your reply is over a year old and nothing has changed since. Also, SMS messages from Amazon don't arrive on my Pixel 3a XL. You may want to look into that, too.

Support

theanhoo, if there's any changes on the current process/offer, we will try to update u here ya

From this list

https://www.digi.com.my/support/our-network/volte?utm_source=btl&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=|PSmiley TongueRE|C:tbc-3gsunset-pre-aug-edm4|G:AWA|&utm_content=EDMBTL_20210803_Prepaid__tbc-3gsunset-pre-aug-edm4_no-variation

Even Xiaomi is not supported. What is the timeline for this to be completed. 

Support

suhaime03, once we have any update on this, we will try to inform u here ya or update the info on our website ya

It'll get  Android 12 in next few weeks and still no VoLTE support on Google Pixel phone.

Support

acedriver, if that phone model is already eligible, we'll list it down ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!