Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

VoLTE and VoWiFi for OnePlus Devices

Greetings,

I just realised that my OnePlus 8 Pro has support for VoLTE and VoWiFi but there is no support by DiGi. Please look into this matter. Thank you

Re: VoLTE and VoWiFi for OnePlus Devices

Support

Hi seanlimys Available devices will be added on from time to time. You can refer to this link for the latest phone models that can use our VoLTE service ya : https://www.digi.com.my/support/our-network/volte

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

This is the same answer you giving all the Oneplus owners. You can create VOLTE profile for other models, but seems you are not doing it for Oneplus latest models.

Support

Hi praveenfabregas,

Thanks for the feedback. Once we have latest info on this, we will inform you here. Thank you.

Yo bro I've been asking them since 2018 hahaha, they're useless and im gonna switch to another Telco who listens to their customer needs

Simply don't cheat us with useless reply like an robot!! Don't have any commen sense?? Your reply is useless!! Do something to provide us solution,not just a useless massage

Issue not resolved please configure volte for oneplus models this is not single person issue overall oneplus user affected

Support

We’re working to make VoLTE available to everyone, Jsjsj. But in the meantime, Oneplus model not support Digi voLTE service. TQ 

Hi Digi any updates? Please provide VoLTE support for OnePlus devices.

Support

Available devices will be added on from time to time. You can refer to this link for the latest phone models that can use our VoLTE service ya : https://www.digi.com.my/support/our-network/volte