Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Very unstable and slow 4G starting this month

Your i150 4G connection also under MCO? It has become so slow and unstable starting this month, SINR used to be at least 10+dB, now it dropped to 2-3dB, sometimes even to negative value! WTF are you guys doing? I need internet connection to do my work lah! Don't give me bull**bleep** because congestion etc, it's clearly because the SINR has suddenly become very bad!

Re: Very unstable and slow 4G starting this month

I have the same problem since 2 days ago . Its so bad i cant play any online games, use social media and even watch yt .

Support

dda5500, Ugotthatjet734, If the issue still persists till now, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

[ Edited ]

Complain complain then after a week then it become unstable and slow AGAIN! -6 dB SINR, WTF digi! Also I do not use your app, I put sim in router and use as internet. If this does not resolve then I'll find an alternative then GOODBYE!

Honestly  , the customer service is **bleep** is and they were paid to copy paste stuff in this forum 

Still , instead of complaining to them you can complain at here instead 

https://aduan.skmm.gov.my/

i do it daily 

The digi postpaid contract its the worst decision i ever made