Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Very bad coverageand serviceattitude..... disappointed with DIGI

Very bad network coverage especially during night time at Taman Alma Ria on this postcode 14000. It's already been quite some time I've made the complaint since 26 November 2020 but still no one look into this issue and this is the 3rd time I complained.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Very bad coverageand serviceattitude..... disappointed with DIGI

Valued Contributor

hi if you complain via the forum, very often, this is not being replied, as i am not sure how much digi's staff , will officially get this messege.

to zoom into your location, when you are at home, as said in other message, you raise it via my digi app, as it link to your house address.

i have numerous report here, and yet no proactive reply from digi too. this is sort of disappointed being a user for past decades.

Pls  dont report during weekend or public holiday digi said, they wont reply  those messeage received during this period. but you can chat via mydigi app with the team.

but advice not to use chat bot on digi website, digi chatbot is too premature, not even can talk or understand you like a baby, so dont waste time here. i have seen and use much better chatbot and integrated product else way!

Re: Very bad coverageand serviceattitude..... disappointed with DIGI

Support

Hakkanlye, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad