Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: VERY SLOW INTERNET SPEED BUT FULL BAR LINE

How long do i need to suffer for the very sucks line coverage . Im student when internet so slow its really difficult to join online classes do my assignment research and other else

Valued Contributor

it may be take years,,, i been suffered for inconsistent internet and call quality for past 3 years..but digi keep asking me to wait due to their planning and approval with ....imagine, i have to suffer it for 3 years, and dont know how long it takes...digi keep asking me to understand the work they need,...yeah i do...but has digi also understand my situation, and especially now...work from home...not just data,..but also call quality,,.drop call, cannot hear...call never pick but immediately drop...

Support

When it is possible for you, please use/download our latest MyDigi app for your smartphone, tap on the Menu option on the top left section> Support> Network Coverage to lodge an official case for further investigation and our future service enhancement processes. If we require additional information on the issue highlighted, we will contact you directly ya.

You will be able to check our official response on the issue highlighted from the 'My Case status' section when you tap on the case number, once the status has been updated by our system, TQ.