Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Unusable 4G LTE connection speed (5 bar signal)

Dear Customer Support,

I am facing slow network speed when connected to 4G/LTE. Only managed to get below 100kbps download speed during speed test (Non peak hour at 5.00am). Worst speed below 50kbps on normal hours. On  upload speed i manage to get 20mbps. My signal strenght showed full 5 bar of 4G+. Tried  switching phone or going outside surrounding area but same slow speed. I have to manually select to 3G to get enogh speed (0.5mbps) to write this complaint. 

For your info, I have been submitted network slowness report using MyDigi apps everyday since last week (19 July 2018) but not getting any response, no confirmation email and no courtesy call from Digi.

Four your prompt action:

Phone number: already PM few of Support user.

Address where is used the line: Taman Tasik Biru, 48050 Rawang.

Altenate phone number since i have to use temporary celcom line due to slow network speed:(ALREADY PM SUPPORT USER) (please call me as soon as possible with explanation).

I'm subscribed to  Digi Infinite 150. With connection speed like this, it is not worth RM150 i paid on time every month without failed.

Please call me as soon as possible with explanation.

Thank your for your prompt action.

Highlighted

Re: Unusable 4G LTE connection speed (5 bar signal)

No response from any digi staff here? Not even an acknowledgement or courtesy response?
Highlighted

Any  Digi Staff working in this forum?couldn't get any feedback.  Already PM few Digi Staff here @MrOctopusK @Digi_Sha @Digi_Kobi@Leaf0. But none of them bother to reply?

Got 2 sms last few days

2018-07-26 12:56:14

RM0: Dear Customer, here is your case ID to help you track your request: CAS-8481550-D7X0. We will be in touch with you soonest possible - Digi CS. 

and then literally 30 seconds later,

RM0: Your case CAS-8481550-D7X0 is now resolved. Case notes are updated in MyDigi app. Go to Case Status tab under Support in your profile to view the notes. Thank you- Digi CS

any explanation given?  how do you manage complaints cases only to resolved it 30 seconds later without any explanation given and the problem still  not solved?

Highlighted

Community Manager
Thank you for your feedback. I believe our team has gotten in touch with you yesterday.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Sorry, but nobody from digi contacted me yesterday. I've been waiting for a call but nobody called me.
Highlighted

Still no contact from digi. Any update on this matter? Why all Digi staff keep silent on this issue?