Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unstable ping when gaming

Yes bro... mine also got this **bleep** i n g online gaming not smooth and uplayable,we pay u every month,and pls do fix it asap

same to me. it makes me annoying. please fix this problem digi or i will change to another telco

up to december already. Is there no action taken by DIGI. Ping is unstable. Im switching to another telco if this issue not solve until end of this year.

Support

RapidH,  to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad 
Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. For guidelines on how to submit ur case via MyDigi, u may visit - http://goo.gl/RNWQ9s

Unstable ping while gaming is a frustrating issue for digi user. We are in city centre and the ping is ridiculously unacceptable. We do compare ping with celcom user side by side and digi made a huge lost while gaming. Pls fix this issue asap. Hope to get replied within A WEEK 7 DAYS FROM THIS COMMENT & i'll be happy to consider of porting out from DIGI. As u can see from my account its a celcom number that i use and change to digi for better and wide coverage. I dont hesitate to change back to celcom plan IF this comment is not getting your respond. Hire more reliable staff to take care of curreny customer or bad comment and rate coming tho.

Same here, but I m from Miri Sarawak. Line used to be fast n excellent. Until end of June until now, the line sucks. It shows 4G with full bar. But sending a voice messages take 5 minutes and I casnnot load any Apps, not even FB. I made various complaints to Digi. But they ended up not giving a helpful solution. It is so call customer services. We pay RM120+ each month and using Digi for years. But this is what we get in return whem we have problems with the internet!

[ Edited ]

Until now month of August still facing this problem.. digi still not fix this issue.. WTF

Support

MikiMura, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

The lagging problem still persist. Playing Marvel Super Heroes and the pin spike to the point I can't even move.

Aku bayar bulan rm 170 untuk hadap internet slow macam ni ke.. connection asyik x stabil je..baik xyah pakai digi...sila bagi penjelasan untuk perkara ini..