Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Unstable ping when gaming

Community Manager

We hear you!   Our technical team is working with some users to identify and fix the issue since this morning.  Kindly allow additional time for us to troubleshoot further.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Pls help to solve this issue ASAP already 2days happend
Highlighted

Community Manager

Yes, sir.  We are still troubleshooting at the moment.  Please bear with us for the time being.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Contributor

It's not some users.. it's almost every DiGi customers affected.. pls fix it..

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Could you please help test PUBG now?  We see better results after 5:30PM

Have a g8 day!

Highlighted

Test mobile legend just now, n now almost 6.30 pm still facing same issue, lag when online. Please take action. Tq in advance
Highlighted

Did the management take this issue seriously? Or they just focus for their self and didn't thinking about the user problem. Be careful Digi. Everytime your company will be closed because of your own behaviour.
Highlighted

currently facing the same problem. im using bigbonus 2gb 1-7pm tehtering. ping is very unstable constant spike every second 100ms-2000ms++. online game is unplayable csgo mainly. PLEASE DIGI FIX ASAP!!!!!

Highlighted

I've complaint to them countless times regarding this. They even told me the lag was caused by how I handle my phone which blocked the signal. Nonsense. I am using gaming phone which was designed to be held in such a way. To prove em wrong, i've purchased a Maxis sim and walla, no more spiking ping. The line was stable at 4G. (Even 4G+).

Now i am using my Maxis for gaming, digi for business only. But i am planning to permanentely switched to other Telco if Digi wouldn't give a **bleep** abt their loyal customer's complaints.

>10 years Digi Customer
Highlighted

its already two months since mid of september, until now i completely unable to play dota 2 due to the high ping, which is always 300~500 piing whenever i check the ping before searching for game.

Previously the ping is always around 50~70+.

and now already mid of november, problem still persist, those digi **bleep**gots are still charging my monthly bill as usual, and always on time when comes to demanding for payment, but yet the problem is still there.

1.jpg